Senator Cantwell Announces Town Halls in Wenatchee
Cantwell to hear from constituents on issues important to Washington state
Seattle, WA – U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) announced two more town hall events in her 2017 Town Hall Series. The town halls will be held in Wenatchee on August 12th and Spokane on August 15th. Cantwell will hear directly from constituents about policies affecting them and answer their questions.
Anyone wishing to attend a town hall must pre-register using the links below. The events are open and free of charge.
Wenatchee Town Hall
On August 12th, Senator Cantwell will answer questions from constituents on a variety of issues and discuss her work in the U.S. Senate.
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: Wenatchee High School Auditorium
1101 Millerdale Avenue
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Spokane Town Hall
On August 15th, Senator Cantwell will answer questions from constituents on a variety of issues and discuss her work in the U.S. Senate.
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: Gonzaga University
Cataldo Hall, The Globe Room
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258
Additional information can be found on the Senator’s Facebook, and Twitter. All event spaces are ADA-compliant. If you have any questions or would like futher assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone wishing to attend the event must pre-register. The event is open and free of charge. You must show either a printed or mobile ticket at the door that displays your name.
- Signs and posters will not be allowed into the event. We want the town hall to be a good experience for everyone and posters and signs can block the view of people sitting behind you as well as pose a safety risk.
- Backpacks and large bags will NOT BE ALLOWED into the event for security reasons.
The following items are prohibited: Firearms, knives, air horns, glass bottles, cans, picnic baskets, bota bags, ice chests, and thermoses. Any other items deemed by school staff and/or law enforcement to be unsafe or disruptive are prohibited.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the event.
- Please help us create a welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. Be respectful, silence your cell phones, and refrain from using profanity. For safety, please do not stand on furniture or block aisles or fire exits.
- We recommend using public transportation if possible as parking may be limited.
- All event spaces are ADA-compliant. If you would like further assistance, please email email@example.com.